Feedback Form Script with CAPTCHA Demo
This is a demo of the feedback form script generated by thesitewizard.com's Free Feedback Form Script Wizard (PHP and Perl Form to Mail Script). The wizard allows you to generate a customized copy of a feedback form script for your site.
Some Items to Note
The demo on this page includes a special test, called a "CAPTCHA", designed to (hopefully) minimize the amount of spam that "spam bots" (computer programs used by spammers) dump into your feedback form. The Feedback Form Wizard only inserts the CAPTCHA if you choose to do so in the Advanced Options section (when creating your script).
If you don't want such a test, and want to see a form without such a test, please see the main Feedback Form Script Demo instead.
Feel free to test this form by sending a message (even "asdf asdf"). Note though that the message will be sent to an unmonitored email account so don't write any real feedback here. No one will read it.
For this demo, all fields are required, although you can enter false information into those fields if you wish. For your real form, you may make any or all of these fields optional if that's what you prefer. The CAPTCHA field, if enabled, is of course always required (otherwise spam programs can just bypass that field).
The visual appearance of the form is up to you. The wizard does not impose a particular design on your web page. The appearance of this page just happens to be the design I created for this demo site.
The Feedback Form
Feedback Form Tutorials
The following tutorials teach you how to use the Feedback Form Script Wizard to set up a feedback form on your website.
- How to Add a CAPTCHA Test to Your Feedback Form Script: Reducing Spam in Your Contact Form
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website with Dreamweaver CS6
- How to Add a Contact Form (Web Form) to Your Website Using Dreamweaver CS5.5
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website with Dreamweaver CS5
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website with Dreamweaver CS4
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website in Dreamweaver CS3
- How to Add a Feedback or Contact Form to Your Website with BlueGriffon
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website Using KompoZer
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website with NetObjects Fusion 11
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website with Nvu
- How to Add a Feedback Form to Your Website (Video Tutorial)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the Feedback Form Wizard