HTML5 Audio Demo
This is a demo of the code described in
Play Music or Audio on a Website with HTML (HTML5). It uses the HTML5
<audio> element to embed
As mentioned in the tutorial, if you use too old a browser, the above audio player will not appear. And some older browsers that can display the audio player may also not support the MP3 format used in the demo.
For the curious, the audio was recorded, trimmed and exported as an MP3 file using Audacity, a free audio/sound editor. And no, that is not my voice in the sound clip.
The HTML code for embedding the audio is discussed in detail in the main tutorial article mentioned earlier.
Other Pages on this Site
- Home (main page)
- Feedback Form Script Demo Page
- Feedback Form Script with CAPTCHA Demo Page
- Feedback Form Script with Invisible CAPTCHA Demo Page
- Two Column Layout Demo
- Two Column Layout with Header and Footer Demo
- Two Column Layout Using Flexbox in HTML (Demo)
- Fixed Width Layout Demo (Using Pixels for Width Measurements)
- HTML5 Video Demo